Dear Members and friend of our club,
Now that all the snow is gone everyone is getting anxious to ride, however we need to follow the rules.
- Please always make sure you follow the By-Laws for your area.
- Don’t trespass. If the trail is not on our map (available at all sales locations) and it is not your own property you should not be there.
- Stay on the trails marked by signage from our club.
- Always check if the trails are open via our website or call us before going out.
- Make sure you read and understand the rules of ATVing covered by the Off Road Vehicles Act and Regulation 316/03 which can be found on the http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/index.html
- You can get more information on http://ontario.ca/atv or at http://www.opp.ca/ecms/files/263826331.4.pdf
Brandon Gibbons M.L.E.O (c)
Municipal Law Enforcement Officer
Township of Springwater
2231 Nursury Road
Minesing, ON L0L 1Y2
Phone: (705) 728-4784 ext: 2033